Pioneers Baccalaureate School in Nablus is currently hiring for a Biology teacher.
This position teaches in English, and candidates should be fluent in spoken and written English and be able to lead a class entirely in English.
Requirements for the vacancy:
The candidate should have a deep understanding of the content of the teaching subject. Although the administration provides support to teachers, teachers should also feel comfortable working independently and be ready to dedicate time to planning thoughtful and rigorous lessons, which help students learn how to think critically and guide them to consider multiple ways and methods of solving problems, through which they can also apply what they have learned to solve problems they face in their own lives. This usually requires working outside of normal teaching hours.
● Bachelor's degree in Biology
● Ability to solve problems and work independently
● Proficiency in Word and Google Docs
● Accept constructive criticism and feedback
● Have a strong work ethic
● Demonstrate a desire for continuous improvement
● Adopt new practices and take pride in works
● Be flexible and positive
● Demonstrate enthusiasm for the topic and teaching
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
● 1-2 years of teaching experience in the field
● Lesson-planning/curriculum development experience To Apply:
To apply, please send the following materials (CV and Cover Letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) CV/resume, including the names and contact information of three references.
2) A cover letter explaining your interest in the position, including the following:
● What is your interest in teaching?
● What skills and qualities do you possess that make you a strong candidate for this job?
● How will you support students in your class?
● What does learning mean to you?
● What makes you most excited to work with children?
Applications missing any of the above components are considered incomplete and will not be considered. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an initial interview, and will be asked to complete a brief task related to general knowledge, writing, and teaching skills.