Job Posting: IT Coordinator
Pioneers Baccalaureate School is seeking a full-time “ IT coordinator with a computer science engineering background”. The IT Coordinator duties shall include but not limited
to the following:
1. Network supervision and maintenance.
2. Hardware support for school devices including for example school bell , printers, projectors ,etc
3. Techsupport for the local telephone exchange.
4. Emails and grades supervision with students and parents for school and Montessori
5. Tech support for security cameras at school building.
6. Administration and maintenance of the servers.
7. Hardware support for the network switches.
8. Fingerprints time attendance devices technical support.
9. Software support for applications used in the institution.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in an educational setting.
Please see instructions for application below. Applications without a CV/resume AND cover letter will not be considered. Please write “IT Coordinator” in the subject line.
1. BS degree in Computer Science Engineering specialized in IT with work experience in that field.
2. 2 years experience with at least one year working as an IT Coordinator.
3. Arabic and English language skills are required.
4. Good communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. An energetic, dynamic personality and positive attitude, with a desire to work, create, and maintain high quality of IT services at school, and with students and parents
2. Good communication skills with teachers and staff.
3. The ability to work under pressure and in emergency situations.
TO APPLY: Please send a CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
In the cover letter, please include why you are interested in the position, and why you think you would be a good fit for this role.
Please write “IT Coordinator” in the subject line.
Pioneers is a non-profit, private school located in Nablus, Palestine. With a staff of over 90 teachers and administrators, and over 650 students in grades 1-12.
To learn more about Pioneers, visit our website: www.pioneers.ps